TEACH ME TO BE A BAD BOY - A Story From Delta Steel Company By Chelsea Maya Victory Johnson
Location: DSC, Delta Steel Company, Steel Township, Orhuwhorun, Udu Road, Delta State
Cover Colors: Concrete Grey + Electric Blue + Lavender Purple + Mint + Rust Red
Hey loves,
It’s me. Chelsea.
Yeah, they call me Dirty Chelsea on Udu Road.
This Is About Him
I met him at DSC. Delta Steel Company.
Right there in Steel Township, Orhuwhorun. Where the walls are grey with rust and the nights smell like iron and smoke.
He was standing against that concrete wall. Shirtless.
Sweat running down his chest. Black cap. Hands behind his back like he owned the whole damn place.
He doesn’t sell anything. He works. He survives. He’s harder than the steel they make here.
And me?
I had lavender tint in my hair. Mint tee. Blue sneakers.
I don’t belong in DSC. I’m too soft for this place.
But I was kneeling there anyway.
My hand on his stomach. Heart beating stupid.
Because I wanted him to ruin me.
So I asked him:
_“Oga… teach me to be a bad boy.”_
What TEACH ME TO BE A BAD BOY Is About
This story was born in Delta State. In the heat. In the dust.
On Udu Road, where boys like him work 12 hours and boys like me get lost.
He is the bad boy DSC made. Strong, quiet, dangerous.
I am Dirty Chelsea. The one with tinted hair who’s tired of being good.
This is not about money. This is about need.
About wanting someone so bad it feels like a *Good Sin*.
Why I Wrote It
After _Buy Me a Ticket to Heaven_ and _In His California King Bed_, I needed to write home.
To the grey walls of DSC. To Orhuwhorun. To the boys on Udu Road who love in secret.
The colors of this book are DSC:
- Grey for the steel and the walls
- Rust Red for the company and the blood
- Electric Blue for his eyes when he looked down at me
- Lavender + Mint for me. Dirty Chelsea.
Coming Soon
`TEACH ME TO BE A BAD BOY` drops on the blog soon.
Chapters will be posted here first.
Tags: #DarkRomance #NigerianFiction #MMRomance #DeltaState #DSC #UduRoad #BadBoy #ChelseaMayaJohnson #GoodSin #DirtyChelsea
Tell me Delta people 👇
If a DSC boy looked at you like that on Udu Road… would you let him teach you?
With love from Steel Township,
Chelsea Maya Victory Johnson
Comments
Post a Comment