Kneel Before The King - A Night In BlueBy: Chelsea Maya JohnsonBook: TEACH ME TO BE A BAD BOYLocation: Steel Township, Orhuwhorun, Delta StateCover Colors: Electric Blue + Lavender + Concrete Grey + Mint
Hey you.
It’s me. Chelsea.
Dirty Chelsea.
And yes. This is me in the picture.
The room is blue. Not soft blue. Electric blue. Like the kind of light that makes everything feel like a secret.
Like the kind of night in DSC where nobody asks questions and everybody wants something.
Look At Us
He’s behind me.
Shirtless. Skin shining like he just came from the steel. Muscles that look like they were carved by work and hunger and wanting.
He’s sitting on a metal chair. Calm. Like a king who already knows I’m going to give him what he wants.
And me?
I’m on my knees.
Lavender tee. White shorts. Purple socks pulled up.
My white hair catching the blue light.
I’m not looking down. I’m looking over my shoulder. Straight at you.
Like I’m asking permission and daring you at the same time.
This Is How It Happened
It started at DSC gate. Udu Road.
He leaned against the wall in Steel Township, bare chest, sweat and dust.
I walked past him with my mint shirt and my attitude.
He didn’t say anything. He just watched me.
For days.
Then tonight he texted: "Come."
No address. I already knew where.
When I got here, the fan was spinning. The bed was made but we both knew we weren’t using it.
The curtains were closed. The light was blue.
He was already sitting there. Waiting.
He didn’t touch me at first.
He just said my name. "Chelsea."
Low. Like he’d been saying it in his head all day.
And I knelt.
Not because he forced me.
Because I wanted to.
Because I’m tired of being the one who performs.
Tonight I wanted to be the one who begs.
What TEACH ME TO BE A BAD BOY Is Really About
This book isn’t about love. Not the soft kind.
It’s about power.
About who gets to give orders and who gets to obey.
About the moment you stop pretending you’re good.
He’s the bad boy DSC made. Strong. Quiet. Dangerous.
I’m Dirty Chelsea. The show boy with white hair who’s tired of acting like he doesn’t want this.
This picture is Chapter 5.
The chapter where I stop asking to be taught.
And start learning.
The Truth In The Blue Light
People will call this dirty.
They’ll call me names.
Let them.
They don’t know what it feels like to have someone look at you like you’re the only thing in the room.
They don’t know what it feels like to kneel and still feel like you’re in control.
Because the truth is... I chose this.
I walked in here.
I got on my knees.
I looked back at the camera.
That’s not weakness. That’s choice.
Coming Soon To The Blog
The full chapter drops soon.
Every word. Every breath. Every moment in this blue room.
Tags: #TeachMeToBeABadBoy #DirtyChelsea #MMRomance #DarkRomance #NigerianFiction #DSC #UduRoad #DeltaState #GoodSin #KneelForMe #ChelseaMayaJohnson
Tell me π
If he told you to kneel... would you?
Or would you make him beg first?
With sin and sweetness,
Chelsea Maya Johnson
Comments
Post a Comment