I Told Sunset About You & I Promised You The Moon - Complete Series by Chelsea Maya Victory Johnson
The sunset was where we started.
The moon is where we bled.
I’m so excited to finally share my complete 2-book series with you:
*I TOLD SUNSET ABOUT YOU & I PROMISED YOU THE MOON*
_By Chelsea Maya Victory Johnson_
This cover says everything.
The warmth of the sunset. The cold of the moon.
Love, and then the sacrifice that comes after it.
*BOOK 1: I TOLD SUNSET ABOUT YOU*
Where it all began.
A story of first love, soft words, and promises made when the sky was orange.
If you want to fall in love, start here.
*BOOK 2: I PROMISED YOU THE MOON*
Where it gets real.
Melody grew up.
But growing up meant struggle. His little brother *Mitchell* got sick with low sugar. The hospital bills piled up. No one to help.
So Melody started doing dirty jobs just to save him. Anything. Everything. For Mitchell.
And then there’s him.
The old school boy from primary and high school. He grew up to be a powerful leader in the dirty drug world.
And he’s been obsessed with Melody this whole time.
Melody never knew.
Until the promises made under the moon became dangerous.
_Book 2 is where love gets tested. Where a brother’s love costs everything._
---
*READING ORDER:*
1. *Book 1: I Told Sunset About You* - The falling
2. *Book 2: I Promised You The Moon* - The fighting
Chapters for both books will be posted here on the blog. Subscribe so you don’t miss them.
*TRIGGER WARNING:* Book 2 contains themes of poverty, illness, and dangerous obsession. Read with care.
---
*LET'S CONNECT*
Which one broke you more? The sunset or the moon? 😭 Tell me in the comments.
*Follow me for new chapters and updates:*
- *YouTube:* Chelsea Maya Johnson
- *Wattpad:* @Chelsea_Maya_Johnson
- *Instagram:* @chelsea_v_maya
- *TikTok:* @chelsea_v_maya
- *Facebook:* Chelsea Maya Johnson
- *Email:* chelseavjohnson1@gmail.com
With love,
*Chelsea Maya Victory Johnson*
Comments
Post a Comment